Monday, January 23, 2012

What is AlphaScapes Photography?

AlphaScapes Photography is more than a hobby for me! Through AlphaScapes, I create unique Word Art and personalized Name Art. I've taken professional photographs of letters found in ordinary objects, and I use these interesting pictures to build unique creations!

I have created standard and personalized pieces in a variety of sizes, colors, and formats. I have a library of of over 600 pictures, a stock of over 50 standard pieces, and endless possibilities to personalize any product to meet your specific interest or preferences.

Many of my pieces have been purchased for bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, new homes, baby arrivals, christenings, new jobs and much, much, more!

Feel free to browse my samples and email me if you're interested in placing an order or viewing a proof for a potential order!

No comments:

Post a Comment